- How Cryptocurrency ACTUALLY works
- Why Cryptocurreny Should Be Banned
- Banning Bitcoin is a bad idea
- Cryptocurrency crime in 2021 hits all-time high in value -Chainalysis
- What Is the Environmental Impact of Cryptocurrency?
Post to Moodle a response to at least one of the questions. You are encouraged to also read and respond to your classmates postings, and to make additional posts adding your own thoughts or raising your own questions for discussion. Your posts will help shape the discussion that we have during the class period.
- After reading articles from opposing perspectives, do you feel that cryptocurrency should be banned? Do you think cryptocurrency does more harm or good to society? Please explain why/why not.
- If you had to invest in cryptocurrency, name one appealing factor and one deterrent. Briefly explain both.
- Do you have any personal experience with cryptocurrency? If yes, what? If not, are you interested in getting involved? Why/why not?
- As you read, cryptocurrency consumes large amounts of electricity, which is harmful to the environment. Do you think that we should hold mainly crypto companies, like Bitcoin, accountable? Or should the consumers (investors) be held equally accountable? Justify your response.